Notices

My Story!

Old 12-16-2012, 08:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face My Story!

My name is Ashley. I was a wild child and started smoking weed when I was 12, and by the time I was 14 I was smoking meth. I grew up without my mother or father, and lived with my grandmother who was an alcoholic. Then when I was 15 I met the most amazing person in my life, my husband. I related to him very well as he was a recovering meth user. When we got together we were both only about 30-60 days clean. We got our **** together and it was going GREAT!!! We had a daughter and got married. I've been clean for 6 1/2 years. BUT now I am back at SR because my husband is back at it again.... I'm feeling pretty heat broken and lost... but I know I'm at the right place for support.

Thanks for listening!
Old 12-16-2012, 08:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am sorry to hear that. Congratulation to you for your great success. That pretty amazing. You should be proud.

I am glad you are here again and that you posted. I assume you are aware of the "Friends and Family" forums. Lots of good folks there in similar situations.

Be sure to take care of yourself and your daughter. That is really all you can control and is the best for all involved. Best wishes.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

HUHUHUHU that is so sad, after all the years of being clean, back to where it all started, "weed", "meth". Just be strong and there are many people here to help you girl.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

hi Ashley thanks.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:28 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Ashley
Your story is sad, but i what I like is that you know the right thing. Force yourself to continue being clean.Do not move closer to the" weed " and "meth" again concentrate on your family girl.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:32 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Welcome back Ashley. Fantastic job on your 6-1/2 yrs. clean. I'm glad you came here to talk about what's going on with your husband.