Notices

Broken

Old 01-27-2013, 07:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
StudentUCF

Broken

Hello, I am new here. A variety of drugs has changed who I am over the past 2 years, mostly prescribed by incompetent doctors.Just broke up with my beautiful girlfriend, and chose substances over everything else. I don't really know where to go from here. Grades are failing, I'm putting my family into debt, and they have no idea what my real problem is.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi StudentUCF

You'll find a lot of support here - welcome

D
Old 01-31-2013, 05:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi , Im also new to this and hope that I will receive the inner peace and maybe share my experience with someone that might need it . i have been in a close relationship now for 2 and a half years with a recovering addict . For the first year of our relationship he was an alcoholic where his life became unmanagle , with the help and support of me and his mom , he entered into rehab . he has now been sober for almost a year ! But wow it hasnt been the easiest of rides . I only today understand the difference between Phsyical Sobriety and Emotional Sobriety :-) . StudentUCF dont wait any longer , confide in your parents and trust God - i wish you well x