Notices

At the most desperate place

Old 11-30-2012, 04:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

At the most desperate place

Been only few days since I discovered this forum. I was very far away from the woman I love(d) and had to realize she had a drug problem. I am still very far away from her and I am pretty sure I will never see her again.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Blessed are those who mourn. While living in a fallen world no one escapes the pain and sorrows that are part of life. we all have our times of mourning. They may stem from selfish longings for unattainable earthly riches, grief over their loss of a relationship, the death of a love one, or a penetrating awarness of the destructivness of sin, but our own choices determine whether our mourning will produce life or death. mourning has a special and eternal purpose, for our sorrows serves as a reminder that only God is the source of our unending fulfillment, for when we come to him in our sorrow- empty transparent, small and weak. He lovingly draws us into his embrace. Through mourning we are awakened to "GOD" having our attention. He ask will you come to me, trust me and give me freedom to transform your pain, dissapointment, and grief into opportunities to recieve all practical help and spiritual riches I long to give you?. My lord above all else I desire your life and likeness. Speak to me about the mourning which opens the door to deeper fellowship and oneness with you. Let my mourning be more over seperation from you. Then over the loss od absence of what I want. Cause me to seek what you seek, mourn what you mourn, and love what you love. My King for then, kept in intimate fellowship with you. I shall have the richest blessing of all -- Forever.
Gosphel of Matthew 5:4
bonldy; Pray this Helps, Brother
Old 01-06-2013, 12:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Some things actually happen for the good. We need to change our perspective and train our mind into looking at things in a more positive and brighter way. You can heal yourself, your emotional, physical and mental pain can be reduced with the help of your mind. Make better choices and look at the brighter side of life.