Notices

There's one thing...

Old 10-19-2011, 08:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Redmayne

There's one thing...

There's one thing, in my thankfully lengthening sobriety, I need this site, for although it's common knowledge that the internet is inhabited by 'creeps, charlatans and predators' as Ian Rankin has it in the prologue of his book,'The Falls' and whilst in the book,'As Bill said' there is an entry that points out that various people attended AA meetings with ,'hidden agendas' and 'ulterior motives' which had little or nothing to do with alcoholism. The one thingthat sorts out,' the men from the boys', with all due respect to the ladies, is the sheer truth, love , courage and honesty of those genuinely dealing with their soberiety in recovery, gratefully supported by all the staff of SRC that keep this a great site. Free from let or hinderance of thoseseeking to advance their own causes, regardless of race, class, gender or their derivatives.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

ditto red

38 days crack free because of soberrecovery.com
neferkamichael
Old 10-27-2011, 11:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You are so right. I have been taken hostedge by a few org. groups. Even sick and worthless I could always point out the people who were just a little to deep into me and therefor lacking much in thimself. That would result in me running not to look back. I am so thankful I found this site. I havn't made it out in public yet. So walking into a meeting scares me. Not having anyone sober to talk to is setting up to fail. Thanks.