Notices

Hey, all new and totally lost..

Old 04-07-2011, 06:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question Hey, all new and totally lost..

Hi all!

My name is Camilla, from Sweden, am I still welcome even though I´m on the other side of the Atlantic than most of you all I guess?!

You know, my story is so unreal I don´t even can begin to understand it, even less gather my strenght to face my unavoidable changes in life.

I have a long story, and to understand the whole picture here I guess that I have to take it from the start...

Where do I do that?

Here? or in any other section of the forum.?

Anyway, I´m happy to find a place on the web that is as far from "my real world as possible", you see, no one, and I do REALLY meen no one at all knows the truth about me and my horrible situation, wich is only getting worse by every day, oh, even by every hour and minute.

I desperately need some kind of support and advise and maybe most of all friends, since I have noone to turn to.

I´m all alone in my hell....(except for my animals, 3 horses, a dog and my cats, I liove on a small farm here in the woods of Sweden, about 7 km to the nearest store..)

All my life I´ve been running from myself, and at every obsticle I jumped, as high as I could with eyes shut and then ran even faster, from me...

I must apologize in advance for any wrong spellings and so on, my language is Swedish but I´ll try to do my best with english here...

So, where do I put my story, so those of you that have the time and interest of readining it can get the whole picture correct from page 1 til now.?

All the Best//C
Old 04-07-2011, 06:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Of course you are welcome here. We have members from all over the world. Welcome!

We have a Newcomers to Sobriety forum that might suit your needs, if you are the one with an addiction. Here's the link...

Newcomers to Recovery - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information
Old 04-07-2011, 07:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

You'll certainly be welcome in Newcomers Camilla - more responses there too

D
Old 04-07-2011, 07:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hello Suki..
Thank you for your fast answer, I´ll write down my story and post it there, it´s gonna take a little while to get it right, spelling and that.. Sometimes it´s really hard to get the right meaning of the words in writing...

Have a nice day...
Old 04-07-2011, 07:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you Dee....
Old 04-07-2011, 11:49 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Welcome to the family.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:26 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Camillla~!

Looking forward to reading your story and getting to know you. Last summer I lived right across the Baltic Sea form you in Latvia (my father was born there and I have a dual citizenship). Looking forward to going back there again next year.

We are all rooting for you, hopw you are OK, please post again~!
Old 06-12-2011, 04:24 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hello Camilla,

I am new myself here, having just signed up on the registration. I know I signed up some 1/2 months after you but if you are having any issues I'd love to discuss anything with you. I'm 21 and might not be going through the exact same as you but I am DEFINATELY available to talk. I want to help and in return I'd like to talk to you about my situation. Thank you for coming to SR (everyone is SO nice here!), I'm sure you are just as glad to find this internet haven as I am. Good luck with the recovery, I am about to embark on the same thing as you are, my last drink is happening tonight, in about 2 hours I will stop alcohol and other drugs for good. They have plagued my life for far too long and I would like to enjoy the REAL aspects of life as soon as possible .

I don't know too much about you, but I would love to know more. We can chat whenever you want, please get in contact if you need ANYTHING. I am here for you, and would be nice if we could go through this difficult time together.

Best regards Camilla, I wish you the best of luck! Especially if you wish to go through this understandably difficult situation without me, I would definately understand.

Much love,

Crazy (not my real name :P hehe)
Old 07-14-2011, 10:41 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Camilla..

Hi Camilla! I'm new to but this is like the greatest place I've ever discovered and actually been honest w/myself & sobriety! Welcome & there's lots to Share & Learn! Take Care!
Old 07-17-2011, 09:39 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CamillaS View Post
Hi all!

My name is Camilla, from Sweden, am I still welcome even though I´m on the other side of the Atlantic than most of you all I guess?!

You know, my story is so unreal I don´t even can begin to understand it, even less gather my strenght to face my unavoidable changes in life.

I have a long story, and to understand the whole picture here I guess that I have to take it from the start...

Where do I do that?

Here? or in any other section of the forum.?

Anyway, I´m happy to find a place on the web that is as far from "my real world as possible", you see, no one, and I do REALLY meen no one at all knows the truth about me and my horrible situation, wich is only getting worse by every day, oh, even by every hour and minute.

I desperately need some kind of support and advise and maybe most of all friends, since I have noone to turn to.

I´m all alone in my hell....(except for my animals, 3 horses, a dog and my cats, I liove on a small farm here in the woods of Sweden, about 7 km to the nearest store..)

All my life I´ve been running from myself, and at every obsticle I jumped, as high as I could with eyes shut and then ran even faster, from me...

I must apologize in advance for any wrong spellings and so on, my language is Swedish but I´ll try to do my best with english here...

So, where do I put my story, so those of you that have the time and interest of readining it can get the whole picture correct from page 1 til now.?

All the Best//C

Hej Camilla!

I am Swedish too so you are not alone!! Its great you posted here and are reaching out, I am on my first day of the rest of my life as sober and just as you i am reaching out too here , for support , encouragement and to read others stories of struggles and achievements

Please keep on posting, i will too!!

Anna :day6
Old 07-22-2011, 10:57 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Redmayne

Hei Camilla...

I guess I'd offer the same advice as everyone else, try to walk before you can run, browse the forums, pick out those you can identify with, read the threads and their replies, may be add a little,'thank you note', as you become more orientated you are of course free to respond and even post your own thread, it's like sobriety, a day ata time, works every time...