Notices

Were was I?

Old 07-06-2010, 12:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Were was I?

Emotionally, Physically and Spiritually I was an absolute trainwreck. I remember going into work with my vodka in my water bottle wasting away in my cube, sick and drained. I googled Alcoholic forums and tada..I found this wonderful site!
Old 07-06-2010, 12:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great to see you, if it helps you, like it s helped meand I'm sure countless others, you're on the right track, Mike W.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you! I am glad to be back. Got over the hell of my 1st day withdrawls and woke up this morning so happy to be alive!
Old 07-07-2010, 01:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Good.

Obviously I don't know your personal circumstances, e.g. employment etc., but I know when my alcoholism was taken from me it did not immediately mean I was physically and mentally recovered, so relax, I found both myself and the world around me moving at a much slower pace, equally so I gave my body and myself a break, eating as sensibly as I could and giving in to sweets (candy), cigarettes and cartons of sweetened soya milk. I also found Dr.Bachs flower remedies helped, available at Health Stores, pharmacies etc., so one day at a time, take it easy, recovery, especially making spiritual progress is a lifetimes journey, take care, Mike W'