Notices

I was on my way to HERE!!!!!

Old 07-03-2008, 10:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Putting it all together

I was on my way to HERE!!!!!

I was on my way to Sober Recovery as everyone knows that I had faced MANY adversity's. I would LOVE to thank you all, and will never be able to put my arms around all of you and do that but you know who you are and I can do it from here.....YOU are all AWESOME.......you have helped me and my HP save my life , my SANITY and most of all my grip on things with all of your supportive words of wisdom , words of "hang in there, "MOST OF ALL......Kahlia...YOU CAN DO IT. I did it..I survivied cancer and it was with my HP's help and with your support and you will never, ever know just how much I LOVE YOU all.....EVER. There is not a day that goes by that I do not say a prayer for each one of you and GOD knows ALL things and HE knows EACH one of YOU......I hope that you know THAT when you PRAY for one person That you are PRAYING for TWO TO BE SAVED................also I have Multiple Sclerosis and it is mine and you cannot have it!!!!! I am doing well.....you must have a straight line to the HP!!!!!......thank you all.....

I LOVE YOU ALL:
MAY GOD RICHLY REWARD YOU FOR YOUR FOR YOUR KINDNESS......

Kahlia
Old 07-03-2008, 10:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Thanks for the kind words
I'm glad you are doing so well.