Notices

What a great place!!!

Old 04-26-2008, 04:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Relapse is not an option!

Smile What a great place!!!

Hey all,
Just found this site a couple of days ago and after looking around abit,all I can say is "How Kewl Is This?" I've been sober for 9 months now, the longest period of time I've had in my 30+ years of drinking. I just woke up one morning after being on a 2 week binder, looked up and God said to me " Are you done now? If so, I have plans for you" So I checked into a local hospital, then spent 30 days @ Valley Hope and never looked back! It's definatly been a struggle, especially the pain of withdrawl. I never want to go through that again. "Remember the Pain!" I started attending AA and am involved with Celebrate Recovery, an intense bible based 12 step program. Anyways, I'm glad to be here, sober and free from the chains of bondage.

After you have lost everything you love, you can still depend on me to keep you in a living hell, to keep your mind, body, and soul for I will not be satisfied untill you are dead, my friend!
Forever Yours,
Your Addiction
Old 04-27-2008, 03:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
where the light is

Hi jstme,

Welcome and huge congratulations on your 9 months sober. This is a great site - so many good people. It is really helping me move forward in my recovery program (AA). Best wishes. D
Old 04-27-2008, 07:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Relapse is not an option!

Thanks D, That means alot to me. Just got home from CR. We are in the middle of our fourth step and it is a real eye opener for me. Although I'll be revisiting this step often, it sure has layed out the ground work for me. Learned somethings about myself that I was to drunk to figuare out before, like identity issues...hehehe. Anyway glad to be here. Got to figure out how to get a signature on here though. Oh well, maybe later

Peace to all and stay sober
Old 04-27-2008, 09:35 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

hi and Welcome to our recovery community

Way to go on your sober time!