Notices

At the end of my rope.

Old 01-11-2008, 05:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Almost Never

At the end of my rope.

Figuratively speaking, natch.

Just tired of being sick and sick of being tired. Insomnia and loneliness and self-contempt and terror at the thought of it never ending.

Oh the bright side, my cat likes me
Old 01-24-2008, 11:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

LOL..Sorta, I'm in the same boat. I'm a divorced English professor, and my dog has kept me alive. I remember once, Teddy Roosevelt was grilled about the divorce rate in the U.S. by a reporter. He looked at him, and said: "You want unconditional love? Get a dog." LOL, and the same goes with a cat. Recovery's hard, isn't it? I'm picking up the pieces.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yep, I'm picking up the pieces too. It is not easy, but better then being out there wouldn't you say?
Old 01-25-2008, 12:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yes, friend. My dog agrees. Keep trying, but don't damn yourself when you fail. Let's keep in touch.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:19 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sorta Kinda View Post
F

Just tired of being sick and sick of being tired. Insomnia and loneliness and self-contempt and terror at the thought of it never ending.

Thats exactly how i felt when i first came around. And to be entirely honest it has been a long old haul. It is immeasurably better now though. Each year i look back and see how much better i am doing than the year before.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Workin' them angels overtime!

Ha! My cats like me too - a little too much at this moment, actually! But man, I totally understand what you are saying - as I am in the same freaking place.

Thank goodness for cats and the internet, huh?!?!
Old 01-30-2008, 08:37 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

That is too funny!! My cats love me too!! When I found this site it was around 4:30 AM this morning, I was sitting up, wide awake with my cat simon, hence my screen name tommysi. hahaha.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:40 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I was sitting around wondering if I could get through a day. I failed miserably, but instead of giving up, I found here to begin.

For the 11 years I have had my pooch, I have been through one marriage, and a myriad of boyfriends. So far, my kids still love me..I just wonder for how long. Truly I don't want to test it. But the pooch. He stuck by me through all of it!!!