Notices

need a friend/friends

Old 12-30-2007, 07:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MISSYOUSO0167

Smile need a friend/friends

i was sitting on my couch and was trying to find some help for my brother online and came across soberrecovery and realized this looks like something i could relate to also my sobriety date is 10-17-04, i really think i will be able to get alot of good advice, and meet alot of great, caring, and supportive people, im also grieving right now from the loss of my husband of 22yrs he died on 1-31-07 its just like it happened yesturday it hasnt gotten any better so i need all the advice, hope, and wisdom i can get right now!! pls help or share in any way anyone can thanx!! hats off to the person who started this site GREAT JOB!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 10:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR. I'm sorry about the loss of your husband. I wish I knew something to say to comfort you. You don't have to be alone. I'm glad you found us.
chip
Old 02-07-2008, 04:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

welcome miss, I hope that you and your brother find here, in sober recovery all the friends and supports that exist here. Grief is so unpredictable, honour the pain and never be afraid to let it all out around here. So many people here have taught me to just LET GO AND LET GOD>
In Spirit, Stonewolf