Notices

SR was my savior

Old 10-02-2007, 02:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

SR was my savior

i was exhasted and tired of living the same life because i didn't do what ws told to me to do. I didn't want to go on anymore. So...I logged on the this site and found others where I was at and was incouraged by their support and understanding. One of the Newcomers was stopping today and I decided thoughs no time like the present and to this do it. I made my decision and responded. Each day I lived for the SR interaction where I started my journey to recovery. It helped me have the courage to go to a recovery house. I stayed there 1 year and got a network of others in recovery. It was my start. That was around Oct.2004.

I want to thank SR for being there when I was deserate and alone. Doing great today. I have learned to trust myself and others. I am slowly scrawing out of my cave to found a better way to live.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Is A Girl

Well done, im really proud of you =)
Old 10-18-2007, 01:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Rose,

Very proud of you. I have a nephew that went to live in a Sober House after a year of mandatory treatment. He did really well and now has his old job back, a girlfriend, and they are buying a house together.

I am proud of him too.

kelsh