Into The Zone

Old 07-21-2006, 04:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Into The Zone

There is a place where you can focus, where you can be effective, where you can make a solid connection to the best you have to offer. It is not a physical place, but rather a place that you can reach within yourself.

There is a way for you to block out the distractions, to give your full attention to the task at hand. There is a way for you to rise above the noise, confusion and superficial concerns that would otherwise hold you back.

Where is that place, what is that way? It is found by living true to your most deeply held purpose.

It is reached by admitting and allowing the person you really are to drive your thoughts and actions. It is attained by honoring your most treasured dreams, by keeping them at the front of your mind, and by knowing that your life will make them real.

Remind yourself of who you are, of what you have to give, of the vision you can offer to life. That will put you into a zone where your thinking is clear and focused, and your actions bring the results you intend.

Whatever may be happening in the world around you, there is a way for you to get into a zone of positive purpose and heightened effectiveness. Connect to the person you truly are, and you are there.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 07-21-2006, 04:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Whatever may be happening in the world around you, there is a way for you to get into a zone of positive purpose and heightened effectiveness. Connect to the person you truly are, and you are there.
Starting the day reading this is a good reminder for me. As simple as it sounds, it took me a lot of practice to be able to stop and just "be" with myself. Being true to myself has made all the difference.

Hugs,