Impossible Becomes Real

Old 05-27-2006, 07:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Impossible Becomes Real

Impossible is nothing more than a concept that exists in the mind. Impossible is really just someone's opinion.

Many things that once were considered impossible are now commonplace. Think of all the things you use in your daily life that could not have even been imagined a couple of centuries ago.

What does it really mean when something is thought to be impossible? It usually means that, so far, no one has figured out how to do it.

Given sufficient time, commitment, effort, discipline and purpose, the impossible becomes real. What was once unreachable for anyone can become available to everyone.

Are there things you don't even dare to dream because you assume they are impossible? Rise above your limited perspective, go beyond your limiting assumptions and realize that the impossible regularly becomes real on a daily basis.

Choose to follow your highest vision, in each moment, in each decision, in each thought and action. And leave the concept of impossible far, far behind you.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 05-27-2006, 07:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thankyou for sharing that! It is my sentiments exactly. Sometimes our daily lives seem so dismal that we simply get absorbed into our on self pity! But, we have to rise above that and shoot for the stars and let nothing or no one control our emotions or interfere with our goals.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I agree, jcade, we can be our own biggest obstacle to overcome.

My mother used to have a plate on the kitchen wall that read: "You have to have a dream, before it can come true."

I believe that dreams really do come true, the impossible is possible with God's help and my willingness, and that life is meant to be experienced and enjoyed, not endured.

Hugs,