Start Living

Old 05-16-2006, 06:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Start Living

Stop worrying about what you don't have and start finding real joy in what you do have. Stop agonizing over what might happen and start moving toward the best of what can happen.

All the richness of life is here today for you to touch. The limitless abundance of the universe is yours right now to experience.

Any shortcomings you come across are mostly a product of the perspective you choose. Expand your perspective and the shortcomings disappear.

Stop being afraid to fail and you'll start to consistently and spectacularly succeed. To climb the highest peak you must be willing to occasionally slide backwards.

Stop being your own worst enemy and start acting true to the deepest purpose within you. There is so much wisdom you already possess that you can use when you choose to listen to your own best advice.

Stop merely going through the motions and start living each moment with joy and meaning. Discover and fulfill the golden treasure that is your life.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 05-16-2006, 06:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Out of the bog and lovin' it

Originally Posted by Ann
Stop worrying about what you don't have and start finding real joy in what you do have. Stop agonizing over what might happen and start moving toward the best of what can happen.

"So I`m stuck here watching TV I don`t have digital I don`t have diddly squat It`s not having what you want It`s wanting what you`ve got.."

SHERYL CROW - Soak Up The Sun

Old 05-16-2006, 06:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by highanddry
It`s not having what you want It`s wanting what you`ve got.
Amen to that,highanddry.

Experience has taught me what is important in life and what is not. And it's all about what is in my heart, not what is in my home or my driveway or my purse.

Experience has also taught me that sometimes the worst times of my life have just been diversions (or I call them God's Detours) to get me on a better path, and that new path is always more beautiful than the path I had planned for myself.

Hugs,
Old 05-16-2006, 07:01 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Seeking Inner Peace

Stop merely going through the motions and start living each moment with joy and meaning.
I find myself just "going through the motions" just way too often. This was a great reminder, and a hard habit to break.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:55 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I bite.

Stop being afraid to fail and you'll start to consistently and spectacularly succeed. To climb the highest peak you must be willing to occasionally slide backwards.
Quite a bit to think about in this post but the part I just quoted hit home with me. It's ok to slip back a bit every now and then as long as you keep moving forward.