Every Moment Counts

Old 04-17-2006, 04:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Every Moment Counts

With your actions, prompted and guided by your thoughts, you are always creating something. On this day, in this moment, the life you are living makes a real difference in one way or another.

It is an awesome power, and yet it can be difficult to comprehend because it is usually so spread out over time. The little, seemingly meaningless things you do from moment to moment combine together to create the life you live.

The most magnificent achievement you could imagine is, at its heart, built upon the recognition that every moment counts. To the degree that you acknowledge and act upon that reality, success will come your way.

You are rich beyond all calculation, and yet that richness cannot be hoarded or hidden away. To be experienced and enjoyed, it must be lived out across the individual moments in each passing day.

Live as though you have nothing to hold you back and everything to pull you forward. For in the richness of the moment, both conditions are true.

Every moment counts, especially this one. Make it count for something wonderful.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 04-17-2006, 05:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

Good read today.....thanks!
Old 04-17-2006, 06:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Every moment counts, especially this one. Make it count for something wonderful.
My mother used to tell me that we need to find some joy in every single day, to not do that is an insult to God. And she taught me that every day life should be lived to its fullest appreciating all that was in it. My mother was a pretty wise lady.

Hugs,
Old 04-17-2006, 06:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

Your mother was definetely a very wise woman.........just look at her daughter!

****{hugs}}}