Kindness - In Memory of Miracle

Old 04-02-2006, 04:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Kindness - In Memory of Miracle

There is no daily reading Sundays for Ralph Marsden, but this reading from the past, reminded me of all the comfort Miracle/Trish brought me over the years, so today I dedicate this reading to her loving memory...

Kindness can

Somewhere, somehow, the kindness of another person has changed your life for the better. You already know by direct experience that kindness has the power to reach far, far beyond itself.

Even a small kindness can make a big impact. For once a kindness is offered, it takes on a life of its own.

Kindness can bring a blessed light to the darkest of times. Kindness can give comfort, direction, inspiration and hope where there was none before.

Kindness can reach into the most cynical, hardened hearts. Kindness can be a testament to life's goodness that is impossible to refute or deny.

Kindness can melt away anxiety and build up confidence. Genuine kindness is a positive force that cannot be ignored.

If you wish to make a positive contribution to life, kindness will take you far. Always, when it seems that nothing will make a difference, kindness can.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 04-02-2006, 04:17 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

Beautiful..........kindness has more power to change the world than any arsenal of nuclear powers or bombs..............kindness outlasts any material gifts we receive........and kindness shown such as Miracle/Trish did ensures her place in our hearts forever...she will never really be gone...she lives inside OUR hearts...and we can share with the world today, tomorrow and on her kindness. It inspires us to show and share kindness...she is still bringing miracles to this board....WE just have to continue to carry it on.

(((((((((((miracle))))))))))) rest in peace...thank you for your beauty, for the miracle your life IS......your kindness still is being carried, not just in our hearts, but with everyone with which we share.

Thank you for this post, Ann.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

that is the one thing i will always remember about trish - her kindness to me when i was in the pits of the grief will always be a shining moment in my life.

thank you trish for spreading you light so that i could find my way out of the dark again!
Old 04-02-2006, 04:56 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Beautiful Ann thank you and AMEN.

indie
Old 04-02-2006, 02:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ann
Kindness can bring a blessed light to the darkest of times. Kindness can give comfort, direction, inspiration and hope where there was none before.
That was our Trish.

Thank you (((Ann)))
Old 04-02-2006, 02:54 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

What a beautiful way to be remembered. What a lovely footprint to leave behind - something incredible for those who knew her to keep.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:18 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Learning as I go

That was great Ann. I will always remember the words of kindness that came from Trish.