Look Closely

Old 03-24-2006, 02:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Look Closely

The more lovingly you look at life, the more value you will find to live. The more fully you appreciate what is now, the more positively you can influence what will be.

Look deeply enough, and you can find the goodness in any situation. The perspective from which you view the world determines what you will see.

With a positive, thankful, life-affirming perspective you'll see opportunities for growth, achievement, fulfillment and joy. With the best of expectations you'll enjoy the best of all possible results.

On the surface, today may look just like all the days before. Choose to look beneath the surface, though, and you'll find countless possibilities in this moment.

Expect to find goodness, beauty, value and opportunity, and you will. Look closely with a loving heart, and life's true treasures will come clearly into focus.

The full richness of life is here in this moment. Look closely and you will see.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 03-24-2006, 03:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Expect to find goodness, beauty, value and opportunity, and you will. Look closely with a loving heart, and life's true treasures will come clearly into focus.

The full richness of life is here in this moment. Look closely and you will see.
It is because of beautiful words like these, that I love Raplh Marsten's writings and why it gives me a lift every morning to post them here. What a great reading to set my attitude right for the day.

Hugs,
Old 03-24-2006, 03:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It gives me a lift too when you post them!!
Old 03-24-2006, 05:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Thanks Ann I needed that today...now I wonder how you knew that! my friend.....