Joyously Fulfill

Old 03-10-2006, 04:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Joyously Fulfill

Today is the day that it all begins. This is the moment when your greatest possibilities start fervently coming to life.

You've dreamed, you've planned, you've hoped, you've slipped and gotten back up again. You've learned about your strengths and uncovered some of your weaknesses.

Now is when that wisdom and experience get put to good use. You know what must be done and today you're in a perfect position to do it.

There have been moments when you've known how very good life can be. This is the day for you to translate your highest visions into focused action and commitment.

Today, you truly understand like never before how unique and precious your life is. And today, you can feel the magnificent positive potential that is you.

This is a time that is like no other. This is your time to joyously fulfill the grand promise that is your life.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 03-10-2006, 04:18 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To Life!

This is a beautifully inspiring piece.
Thanks for sharing it!

Shalom!
Old 03-10-2006, 04:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You know what must be done and today you're in a perfect position to do it.
I can smile!! Yesterday's post from you made me think, prodded me into acting with what I have.

What I have is the ability to read fast, the experience to read legislation well, and the will somewhere still inside to act despite fear. It's maybe wrong but right now I'm proud - I took what I had, read through hundreds of pages of legislation and guidance this morning and I now have the means to remove a brick wall.

In doing the above my office mate became interested and has promised he'll act in relay if I get stopped - he's about 3 grades up from me and far harder to knobble!

Thanks Ann - your post helped so much and for your info what I'm trying to get changed is to have interpreters used for kids in children's homes that because of disability use a different form of communication, to have the minutes of their reviews and careplans written so they can understand them where possible, and to make sure there's a MEANS (as opposed to just the will) to enable children who are at risk to communicate with child protection officers other than through their carers or home staff.

Like ripples in a pond - I believe passionately in the above but your post helped spur me to face my line manager with the points of law we are breaking by not providing the above. Weirdly I'm not afraid anymore, I will do it and what will be will be.
Old 03-10-2006, 05:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
doing the inside job

I hope so....
I don't feel like i'm in the perfect posistion.
But I don't know what perfect is.

i'm going to have to make a print of this and read it
everyday until it sinks in or rather until I accept it.
I know last week lesson was to belive in myself...I'm a little behind.lol

Thanks Ann
Old 03-10-2006, 05:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

An inspiration to me too, Teach. I love readings that give us a spiritual lift.

Equus, that is a wonderful thing you are doing, and makes perfect sense to me. I think we each have our own gifts to "make a difference" in the world, and your gift is also a very special gift for all those children.

This is a time that is like no other. This is your time to joyously fulfill the grand promise that is your life.
Nutz, sometimes I find myself looking for big things, big events or big enlightenments, when the answer lies in something small but profound.

Like admiring a great forest, but then noticing a sapling that is growing by a rock where nothing should be able to grow and survive.

My life may be a "grand promise" like the reading says, but my life is like the forest and I can't possible become the forest all at once, I may have to be the sapling that struggles and survives and through my strength show the beauty of the little things. A kind word, a gesture, or like Equus perhaps taking on a cause that has been overlooked and needs someone to stand up and offer their voice to help others.

This IS a time like no other, and each day brings its own joy and opportunity to just "make a difference" somewhere in the grand promise of life. Living life well, sharing ourselves with others, shining our light where there is darkness, and being the best person we can be, just for today, all makes a difference in my world.

Hugs,
Old 03-10-2006, 01:15 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I bite.

This is a good post for me today.

For you see, my soon to be ex just closed on a house today! I am so happy. She has some things to do before she can move out but hopefully it won't be too long now.

So today is a good day for me. It's been a looooong road. But a new beginning is coming.

Old 03-10-2006, 05:37 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

New beginnings sometimes seem scary because we're never sure where we are going, but with all the goodness in you Grinmar, I know it's going to be a beautiful journey for you.

Hugs,