What to Expect

Old 02-01-2006, 03:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

What to Expect

In every action you take, your expectations have an influence. In every result you obtain, your expectations play a role.

Your expectations will not, by themselves, cause anything to happen. And yet they can have a major impact on what you cause to happen.

When you truly and fully expect to succeed, every aspect of your life becomes aligned in the direction of that success. When you've convinced yourself that you can get it done, you are well on the way to making it happen.

Though many people may speak to you today, no one will talk to you as much as you talk to yourself. And that presents you with an enormous opportunity.

Throughout the day, over and over again, you have the chance to tell yourself what to expect. So, as each moment goes by, keep telling yourself to expect the best, most positive outcome you can imagine.

As your expectations grow stronger and more firmly entrenched, you'll discover more and more ways to make them real. Choose to expect the best of yourself, so that every fiber of your being is focused toward the achievement you desire.

And then, by your efforts, those expectations will surely come to life.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 02-01-2006, 03:38 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Though many people may speak to you today, no one will talk to you as much as you talk to yourself. And that presents you with an enormous opportunity.
This caught my eye, this morning. I have learned to listen, to really hear what people are saying to me, and try to keep an open mind and understand even that with which I may not agree. I have learned that how I am perceived may or may not be how I really am. I am an up front kind of person, what you see is who I really am, yet sometimes I find that I am misunderstood, sometimes for the better and sometimes not.

Learning to live my truth, to be true to myself and my values, each day and in each relationship, whether it is at work, in public or privately with those whom I love.

It's that listening to MY inner voice that tells me most, and sometimes that voice surprises me too, but usually it is the truth. It tells me what is right and what is wrong in my life, it keeps me aware of the areas that need work, and it keeps me balanced if I pay attention and stay true.

Hugs
Ann