THANK YOU!
!THOSE DARNED MODS!
!THOSE DARNED MODS!
These Special People

Have Touched My Heart

I know you guys probably get a lot of Thanks and appreciation
throughout the year,
but I don't know if it's enough.
I know being a mod can be tough at times. Trying to decide what's has just got to go, or be edited etc. is tiring sometimes. And no matter what you do, Your probably going to upset someone.
Your loved and sometimes not so much.
You have to bite your tongue when the rest of us
don't have too in the same way that you all do.
I'm sure there are many times you come here just wanting to deal with your own stuff but get sidetracked with someone else.
I know how hard being on your end can be.
Or I've seen it anyway someplace else.
So I just wanted to tell you all that I really do appreciate all your hard work. Without you all many of us would be a scatterbrained mess, (who me?) ;-)
My life has changed so much since the day I fell into this large field you've got here. This holiday is kinda hard for me but I'm going to just appreciate the fact that I am Meth free 5 weeks 5 days. The times when I'm feeling like my life is a mess, I am just going to look at it as how much it is not a mess. Getting my life back to where I want it to be is tough. But no matter how hard it is, If it weren't for the help of this place, I am pretty darned sure my Christmas present would be a bag of meth and a head of suicidal thoughts. It's so not like that anymore.
For that I Thank you so much.
OH YEA,
And if my parents had any idea,
;-)
They would thank you more than you know.
It would have killed them to lose their baby girl.
I was thinking that would have been the best thing
for them a few weeks ago.
~YOU GUYS ROCK MY SOCKS~

FOR ROCKIN MY SOCKS

<CENTER></CENTER>

<CENTER></CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px"></CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px"></CENTER>

<CENTER>In life sometimes we</CENTER><CENTER> take things for granted.</CENTER><CENTER>I'm no exception to that rule. </CENTER><CENTER>So when you find wonderful people such as you all</CENTER><CENTER>it just makes you stop and think.. </CENTER>

<CENTER></CENTER>

<CENTER></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>TO ALL YOU GUYS THAT RUN THIS PLACE</CENTER>

<CENTER>"May You Always Feel Loved"</CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>May you find serenity and tranquility</CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">in a world you may not always understand.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">May the pain you have known </CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">and the conflict you have experienced</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">give you the strength</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">to walk through life</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">facing each new situation </CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">with courage and optimism.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">Always know that....</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">there are those whose love and understanding</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">will always be there,</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">even when you feel most alone.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">May you discover...</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">enough goodness in others</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">to believe in a world of peace.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">May a kind word,</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">a reassuring touch,</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">a warm smile...</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">be yours every day of your life,</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">and may you give these gifts</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">as well as receive them.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">Remember the sunshine</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">when the storm seems unending.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">Teach love to those who know hate,</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">and let that love embrace you</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">as you go into the world.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">May the teaching...</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">of those you admire</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">become part of you,</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">so that you may call upon them.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">Remember....</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">those whose lives you have touched</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">and who have touched yours </CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">are always a part of you,</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">even if the encounters were less </CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">than you would have wished.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">It is the content of the encounter</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">that is more important than its'form.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">May you not become too concerned </CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">with material matters,</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">but instead place immeasurable value</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">on the goodness in your heart.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">Find time in each day </CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">to see the beauty and love </CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">in the world around you.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">Realize that each person</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">has limitless abilities, </CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">but each of us is different</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">in our own way.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">What you may feel you lack in </CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">one regard may be more than</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">compensated for in another.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">What you feel you lack</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">in the present...</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">may become one of your strengths</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">in the future......</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">May you see your future</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">as one filled with</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">promise and possibility.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">Learn to view everything </CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">as a worthwhile experience.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">May you find enough inner strength </CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">to determine your own worth </CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">by yourself,</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">and not be dependent </CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">on another's judgements </CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">of your accomplishments.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px">May you always feel loved.</CENTER><CENTER style="MARGIN: 0px"></CENTER>

<CENTER>By:Natalie</CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>I'm not Natalie, btw, I didn't write this, I was just looking for something like this and I found it. I don't know who she is but she said it all too well.</CENTER>

P.S. It took me longer to try and figure out which forum to post this in than it did to write it. So if it needs to be moved, I guess the right people will be reading it to move it, eh.. lol ;-)
Old 12-24-2005, 02:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Chy

(((DWI))) Thank you.
Old 12-24-2005, 04:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Thanks DWI. I'm so glad you're here!
Old 12-24-2005, 06:06 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

DWI

Thank you.
These words say thank you as well...
I am Meth free 5 weeks 5 days.
You Rock.
Old 12-24-2005, 08:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Done with it. Thank you.

I appreciate the time and effort you put into that post and I am humbled. I have only two words to say really......Wow. Wow.
Old 12-24-2005, 09:49 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Doug

5 weeks and 5 days! Congrats, great job! And thank you for the heart-felt words.

Old 12-25-2005, 12:57 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Smile

You all are ever so welcome

Have a Wonderful Christmas Day