Let the Magic Live Within You

Old 12-20-2005, 02:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

By Fran Hafey/Mysti

Don't ever let someone else convince you that you are not exactly who and where you need to be. Some people like to try and convince us that we don't see, feel, sense, hear and live what we know. They feel that because they don't experience life in that way, that surely we are wrong and they are right.

I have always been very proud of being different. I actually tried to be. I didn't like being just like someone else or doing something because it was popular or "in" at the moment.

Perhaps that's how and why I always seemed to have an inner peace, even when I was up against huge problems. I may not have had the answers all the time, and still don't, but I always had this inner knowing that with time, all things would work out and also, with faith and still do.

Sometimes we may not always "see" that magic we have within us and we need people to mirror us and help us to see it. Some days the weight of the world can feel a bit heavier and I have found about that time, someone always comes along and says "Good job, keep up the great work," and that's exactly what I needed, just at that moment. It always makes me smile and sometimes shed a tear of joy that I have such magical moments in my life.

When I'm feeling down or drained of energy, I often will just look around and find all the magic in my life. I surround myself with crystals and stones, pretty fairies and angel statuettes, peaceful music, candles, books filled with peace, love, joy, miracles and words that touch my inner being, that help me to grow and also write more for others to enjoy.

It doesn't take long for me to rekindle the magic within me, it surely never dies, it just may need a bit of wind to come and blow it back to life now and then. The embers always are warm and some days they burn hot and fierce as the creative juices flow wildly and wonderfully.

You can find what brings your magic to life too, enjoy what you love and make a more concentrated effort to get in the middle of it and feel its presence all around you and once again, within you. Choose the company you keep and if someone causes you to feel anything other than positive vibes, then take a good look and decide if that is what you want in your life.

Get outside in nature and enjoy the peace and the sheer joy of just sitting and watching something grow, or the sun go down, the rain fall, hear the wind whisper to you, maybe even see a fairy or two amongst the flowers. Peaceful meditation and flowing music are two great ways to bring peace into your being, the kind of meditation that is good for the soul, the eyes, the lungs, the mind, and the body, the total you.

Dance amongst the stars, laugh, listen to a child tell you a story, hug a puppy and feel the joy. There is so much more in life, than doing what everyone else wants. Take time for your magic!! You will find that when you take the time to find the magic that lives within you that magic will flow to all areas of your life.
Old 12-20-2005, 02:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks for that reading Ann.
What a great way to start my day.
Old 12-20-2005, 03:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Dance amongst the stars, laugh, listen to a child tell you a story, hug a puppy and feel the joy. There is so much more in life, than doing what everyone else wants. Take time for your magic!! You will find that when you take the time to find the magic that lives within you that magic will flow to all areas of your life.
Good reading for me too, Gabe. The magic is there, sometimes hidden under the mundane tasks in life that make us just too busy to notice it.

I need to declare a "Magic Day" once in a while, to just rekindle the flame and shine.

Hugs
Ann
Old 12-20-2005, 04:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

"The world is full of compromise, the infinite red tape
But the music's got the magic it's your one chance for escape
So turn me on-turn me up-it's your turn to dream
A little magic power makes it better than it seems
I'm young, I'm wild and I'm free
I got the magic power of the music in me."
~Triumph
Old 12-20-2005, 04:23 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

It's early, first coffee ya know? Feeling a magical need to edit...

hug a cat and feel the joy
There! That's much better.

Magical Hugs
Ann