Freedom of Attitude

Old 11-29-2005, 03:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Freedom of Attitude

When you wake up in the morning, you are completely free to choose whatever attitude you wish to have. And the attitude you choose can have an enormous impact on the way your day unfolds.

Each time you encounter another person, you are completely free to choose your attitude toward that person. And the attitude you choose will most certainly determine how well the encounter goes.

For every event or situation that comes along, you are completely free to choose the attitude with which you respond. And the attitude you choose will determine how much positive value you gain from whatever is going on.

With many aspects of your life, there are restrictions and limitations imposed upon you from outside forces. Yet with your own attitude, you have total, unlimited control.

And your attitude can make a big difference, with people, with events, with what you get out of the moments that make up each day. Your attitude exerts a powerful influence, and it is yours to direct as you wish.

Choose not to allow your attitude to merely follow you along. For you are free to choose an attitude that will lead you to ever higher levels of achievement and fulfillment.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 11-29-2005, 03:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

When you wake up in the morning, you are completely free to choose whatever attitude you wish to have. And the attitude you choose can have an enormous impact on the way your day unfolds.
What a great reminder to me, this morning, that the way my day unfolds will be up to me. Already I was mentally bemoaning how busy I know I am going to be at work, and starting right now I will instead find and enjoy the beauty of today and all it brings me.

Excuse me while I change my hat to an attitude of gratitude.

Hugs
Ann
Old 11-29-2005, 04:21 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hey Ann - I am coming to conclude that this Ralph guy is not a bad fish afterall.

I really really liked this one. Misery, at long last for us, is optional.
Old 11-29-2005, 09:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I'm glad you are warming up to him, Mil, he really does have some good stuff to start the day.

I brought a good attitude to work with me and things have been super good today, lots of happy surprises and so far no bad moments. I've been chuckling as the good stuff flows, thinking of Ralph nudging me this morning.

Misery is optional, and this codie is opting out today.

Hugs
Ann