Miracles in Every Moment

Old 11-28-2005, 01:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Miracles in Every Moment

There are miracles in every moment if you'll just take the time to see them. There is value in every circumstance if you'll simply make the effort to appreciate it.

Even on the most ordinary and tedious days there are magnificent and extraordinary treasures to be lived. They are yours when you open your mind and your heart to the possibilities.

There is no need to long for some distant bright day on which everything will be perfect. For you can make this very day as bright and shining and fulfilling as you choose.

Open your eyes and realize what a miracle it is that you know you are here. Choose in this very moment to make the most of your awesome good fortune.

The wind blows, the sun rises, the snow falls and the ocean relentlessly pounds the shore. Life rolls on with fresh new possibilities at every turn.

There are miracles in every moment. What a privilege and joy it is to be a part of life.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 11-28-2005, 02:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I believe in miracles, and that they come in all shapes and sizes and sometimes with strange wrappings. Every day an addict is clean is a miracle in my books, and often our miracles come to us one day at a time.
There is no need to long for some distant bright day on which everything will be perfect. For you can make this very day as bright and shining and fulfilling as you choose.
Where I find my light today is the same place that assures me there will be light tomorrow. Sometimes seeing is believing, but for me believing is what lets me see.

Hugs
Ann
Old 11-28-2005, 02:21 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Even on the most ordinary and tedious days there are magnificent and extraordinary treasures to be lived. They are yours when you open your mind and your heart to the possibilities.
Thanks for posting this Ann. What a nice, positive way to start my day.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:28 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Liked this one Ann. Cheers
Old 11-28-2005, 10:13 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I bite.

That is a good thing for me to keep in mind today.