Beyond Disappointment

Old 10-28-2005, 04:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Beyond Disappointment

Disappointment can be a gift that tells you much about yourself. Choose to benefit from it.

Disappointment is definitely painful, and yet that pain is there to get your attention and to make you aware of certain truths. Take the opportunity to understand those truths.

Disappointment stirs up feelings deep within you. You can use the energy of those feelings to push you forward, to motivate you, to recharge your spirit.

Disappointment is able to occur only because there are positive possibilities in your life. Use the occasion to explore, connect to and express the best of those possibilities.

There is a reason why certain events and certain outcomes cause you to be disappointed. Seek to understand that reason, and you will discover a valuable and abiding truth about yourself.

For every disappointment, there is a positive energy within you that makes the disappointment meaningful. Connect with that positive energy and you will move successfully beyond any temporary setback.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 10-28-2005, 04:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Disappointment is definitely painful, and yet that pain is there to get your attention and to make you aware of certain truths. Take the opportunity to understand those truths...

There is a reason why certain events and certain outcomes cause you to be disappointed. Seek to understand that reason, and you will discover a valuable and abiding truth about yourself.
As always, the answers I need to understand my path and my life, lie within. Today I will take time to listen to my inner voice and find my truths.

Hugs
Ann