Elder's Meditation - Sept. 3

Old 09-03-2005, 03:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Elder's Meditation - Sept. 3

"Once you have achieved this oneness, when you talk, God talks; when you act, God acts."
--Chuck Ross, LAKOTA

In my innermost self, I know this to be true. I know of this oneness. The more I am free of doubt, jealousy, judgment, selfishness, anger, the closer I am to this oneness. When I am right with the Creator, nothing can touch me. When I am right with the Creator I always say the right things. When I am right with the Creator, my thoughts are always good. When I am right with the Creator, my actions are always good.

Great Spirit, remove from me those things that block me from You. Allow me this day to experience the oneness.
Old 09-03-2005, 03:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

When I am right with the Creator, nothing can touch me. When I am right with the Creator I always say the right things. When I am right with the Creator, my thoughts are always good. When I am right with the Creator, my actions are always good.
Time has proven this to be true for me. When I am connected spiritually, all is well, no matter how unsettled things may appear. When I am not connected, nothing is right, no matter how calm the seas may seem. Staying connected is a daily process for me, that brings the light into my soul.

Hugs
Ann