Soul-Care

Old 07-31-2005, 03:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Soul-Care

"In order to take your place and contribute light to the world, you need to honor all the different dimensions in it. Adjacent to all your activity in the world, there is also present in your life a small group of people who are directly in your care. They are usually family and some intimate friends who come to dwell at the center of your life. These people are sent to you with gifts and challenges. In turn you have a duty to look out for them. These people are in your soul-care. When someone is really close to you, you are in eachother's soul-care. Because of the calling of your own life, you cannot be continually there. Yet in the affection of prayer, you can carry the icons of their presence on the altar of your heart. Often unknown to the world, you secretly carry these friends in your heart and from heart to heart you bless, mind and care for eachother. In the Celtic tradition it was always recognized that if you sent blessings out from your heart, they multiplied and returned again to bless your own heart. A generous heart is never lonesome."
~John O'Donohue
Old 07-31-2005, 03:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

May I add...
"Your soul print is the unique snowflake essence of your soul, which makes you who you are. Unlike a snowflake, however, it never melts.
((hugs))
Hopefloats
Old 07-31-2005, 03:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Oh and I forgot...Thank you for that Gabe..I loved it
HOPE