Getting What You Want

Old 07-02-2005, 07:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Getting What You Want

"Know why we don't get exactly what we want? Simple. We don't know exactly what we want. We have an idea of what we think we're supposed to want, but not a clear picture of what's really important to us.

Without the space to identify what we really want, we send out a half-baked thought to the Universe of our desires. Because the Universe acts like a mirror, reflecting the energy that we send out to it, we then get undercooked results sent back to us.

When we know the truth of who we really are and behave accordingly, we are in the place where we will attract what we really want. Like a moth to your porch light, what you really want will show up at your door. That's how attraction works. Like magic."
~ From attractionville.com
Old 07-02-2005, 11:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great post! Thanks!

For those of you out there who haven't seen the movie "What the Bleep" Please check it out. I know it's available at video stores now. It really clearly demonstrates the physical power of positive thinking and offers a credible explanation of why negative thoughts are addicting... In my opinion everyone in any kind of recovery or change process has got to see this movie.
Old 07-02-2005, 09:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I bite.

Nice post!