i don't know what to do!

Old 06-24-2005, 11:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Doube-Edged

i don't know what to do!

I screwed up. I'm using again--heroin and coke. I'm so sick and there's nothing I can do about it. I've ruined everything and all my friends are gone and no one can help me. I'm so scared and I don't want to die and I don't know what to do!!!I hahven't left my room all week. I got up to look online and just, i don't know, see if there is something i can do. I don't have any money to go to the hospital. but i cant do this again i can't do this again by myself and i. i don't know why i'm posting here i justi need someone to tell me what to do. i'm such a waste i'm really loosing it nad i. dont feel like you nedd to reply i'm justfucked. i'm sorry.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

What to do???

have you tried meetings? Detox or a rehab? We care about you!!!

I hate to see any one go thru pain. have you got any family close? There are people from all over on this site. Someone on here can direct you to get help. That's why we're here to help each other

hugs

Chris
Old 06-24-2005, 11:22 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Oh, dear. You are certainly not alone, not here. I'm glad that you posted. I think the best thing for you to do would be to seek out an NA meeting... you need help, you say you can't do this alone and you're probably right. You need good, solid support. Do you truly have no friends or family left to lean on? I hope that isn't the case. Did you have a program in place before you started using again? What kind of support can we give you? I wish I could say something to help. You have to stop using. I don't know what to tell you about stopping drugs - I'm an alcoholic, so it's a bit different in terms of detoxing. Some drugs (alcohol included) can be dangerous to quit cold turkey.. you need some medical help as well.

Others will be able to advise you better than I can... just understand that you are not alone. If there's anything I can do to help - find an NA meeting for you or something - please let me know.

take care of yourself.
--anne