Small Changes

Old 06-18-2005, 05:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Small Changes

Somewhere in your life right now there is a small, positive change you can make in the way you live each day. When you make that small change, and stick with it, the results can profoundly influence your entire world.

Perhaps it's a destructive habit that you can choose to leave behind forever. Or maybe it's a useful action that you can add to your daily routine.

It could be something as simple as choosing to start each day with a smile instead of with a complaint. Or you could identify something that has always made you angry and just decide that you're not going to let it get to you anymore.

Your life is filled with opportunities for making small, positive changes. When you look for them, you'll see those opportunities in every direction.

Even one small change can have a large positive impact on your life because the benefits of that small change are repeated day after day. Keep adding more small, positive changes from time to time, and the results can be truly incredible.

Give yourself the gift today of a small positive change in your life. And continue to enjoy the rewards you receive far into the future.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 06-18-2005, 08:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Even one small change can have a large positive impact on your life because the benefits of that small change are repeated day after day. Keep adding more small, positive changes from time to time, and the results can be truly incredible.
Sometimes I get in a rut, even with my recovery, and yet I know I still have a lot of work to do. That "lot of work to do" can be overwhelming and keep me in my rut.

Just for today I will find something small, something "doable" and do it.

Hugs
Ann