My Brother Is Sober !!! Yaaaayyyy !!!

Old 05-29-2005, 07:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Recovering from 10 yrs of Weed

My Brother Is Sober !!! Yaaaayyyy !!!

This is the best day since I quit. My brother was off in Canada quitting Heroin and I have been soooo worried.

He just called and we talked for hours.

He has been so enlightened. He says he feels close to God now. He has tried to quit four times and I have never heard him sound this good after quitting.

We are both finally getting it. That doing drugs was only suppressing everything..bad and GOOD.

He went back to work and everyone noticed right away. They were like "Where did you go? , What did you do?. you look GREAT !!! "

This month has been so HARD for me. I felt like crap almost every day. Wondering why quitting weed was supposed to be so great. But the fact that I have to handle everything on my own without using drugs is a huge deal. I can look to myself so strength and not some drug.

I just had to share with everyone...how GREAT it feels to finally feel REALLY GOOD about quitting. And I feel REALLY GOOD that he is feeling good...cause sometimes you can't explain to someone how good it will be to stop using..they just have to see for themselves. He went away to a cabin in Canada...and noticed how beautiful the world is around him. That he was put here on this great earth to do great things.

I am so excited for us quitting drugs and finally living life. And I am so happy to have all you guys to share that with.

Thanks everyone !!!

Old 05-29-2005, 07:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Let go and let God

I am happy for you and your brother.
God has blessed you and he will continue to.
Keep up the good work.
Jeff
Old 05-29-2005, 08:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Card Carrying Optimist

That's Wonderful

news Tori, I'm so happy for both of you. Continue to let God light your way.
Even though it's often uncomfortable to FEEL things again, the bad with the good, you will continue to grow and gain strength and resolve. Hugs and prayers for both of you and thank-you for sharing your wonderful news!

Love Pearl
Old 05-29-2005, 08:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thats great news