Think Highly

Old 05-26-2005, 05:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Think Highly

You are only as skilled as you think you are. Yet you can always change your thoughts.

You'll be precisely as successful as you think you'll be. And you can always change your thoughts.

Your thoughts are yours to direct and control. And those thoughts will in turn direct and determine the reality of your life. For the results you attain depend on your actions. And your actions flow directly from your thoughts.

If your life is not what you'd like for it to be, then raise the level of your thinking. It takes no physical effort from you, just a willingness to think more highly of yourself and of what you can do.

Your thoughts alone will not make anything happen, and yet they will precisely determine what you make to happen. Think highly of your best possibilities, and you'll bring those possibilities to life.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 05-27-2005, 01:10 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I absolutely believe in this and would highly recommend everyone to believe it! Much of my strength and recovery SO FAR (still while to go) has come from simply believing in myself... with this, I felt I can do anything and everything I wanted and so far so good!
Old 05-27-2005, 04:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I agree. Positive, affirming self talk has helped me this time around. Instead of waiting for the other shoe to drop---I move. Self esteem comes from within. Don W