god is in control

Old 05-06-2005, 12:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

god is in control

ive been sober for 8yrs ive been on a dry drunk for the last 2. ive been miserable a lot of that time. i have every thing a person could need. i quit going to meetings i quit reading my big book iquit thanking god for my sobriety and i am paying the price but as of yesterday i am putting my recovery priority 1 . dont take youre sobriety for granted like i have thanks bill
Old 05-06-2005, 12:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Stepping Through Recovery!

Glad your back.

I was told, whatever you put in front of your recovery, you will surely loose.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Putting it all together

Red face

Originally Posted by billbob911
ive been sober for 8yrs ive been on a dry drunk for the last 2. ive been miserable a lot of that time. i have every thing a person could need. i quit going to meetings i quit reading my big book iquit thanking god for my sobriety and i am paying the price but as of yesterday i am putting my recovery priority 1 . dont take youre sobriety for granted like i have thanks bill
"I have everything a person could need"......NOPE, you have you as a dry drunk BUT you have realized it.....THANK GOD.....I am so grateful for my clean time and KNOWING what to do.....Never give up and do not be so hard on yourself, we all make mistakes...get to a meeting ASAP.....I am glad that you have a new priority...YOU.......Kahlia