Elder's Meditation, April 2.

Old 04-02-2005, 05:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Dan

Elder's Meditation, April 2.

"With children we always have to think about seven generations to come but yet unborn."
~Janice Sundown Hattet, SENECA

What we do today will effect the children seven generations form now. How we treat the Mother Earth will affect the children yet to be born. If we poison the water today, our children's children will be affected by the decision we made. Our children are the gateway to the future. Let us conscientiously think about the children and the seven generations to come.

My Creator, I thank you for my ancestors, seven generations ago.
Old 04-02-2005, 06:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I like this reading today. I have been doing a little "fun" geneology tracing both sides of my family, and have found interesting stories and information on my ancesters even quite a ways back. I see a pattern, passed down from generation to generation of lifestyles, personality traits and traditions that makes me feel very connected to those before me that I never met except through lineage. I am making an album of information, stories, and pictures that have been passed down to me, and plan to give my son, my nieces and nephews each a copy with hopes that they learn from and enjoy it and that one day, they too will pass this on.

Generations before me, my family and others, left many legacies to me and my generation, and I only hope that I can be part of passing the good things on to the next generation and those who follow. It's up to me to do that.

Thank you for the inspiration.

Hugs
Ann