Keys to the Power of Conscious Self-Transformation

Old 03-08-2005, 09:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Keys to the Power of Conscious Self-Transformation

Keys to the Power
of Conscious
Self-Transformation

Do you ever feel frustrated over your inability to be more patient, calm, or compassionate when it's needed the most? If only I hadn't lost my temper and said those hurtful things... Why didn't I remember what to do in that situation?

What we don't see in these moments when we temporarily "lose control" is that we were never actually there to prevent losing it! Instead we were distracted by remembering something hurtful from the past, or worrying about what might happen if things don't go as planned. And when we're lost in imagination about the past or future, we're taken away from an intelligence and protection that's inherent in only one place -- the Present Moment.

Each of us has the ability -- at all times -- to enter into the perfect power of the Present Moment, making it impossible to turn ourselves over to what has previously made us powerless, such as anger, fear, and worry. As we learn to participate in life as it unfolds moment to moment, a new awareness and understanding blossoms within, giving rise to our conscious self-transformation.
http://www.guyfinley.com/?lyid=51186431