Alcohol death

Old 03-08-2005, 02:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Professional Alcoholic

Alcohol death

Two years next month........Wow, never ever did I think I could make it a day. So I say to all the people still suffering from alcoholism, there is hope because I was the worse of the worse. I'm not real sure what worked for me, but education on why I drank like I did would get the most merit. And of course there is the fact that it kicked my ass quite good. I want to help others, and we all can do some of that on here. But it's up to the individual for success. There is one simple solution to the whole problem.....Don't Drink. I'm scared of alcohol, yet I can go to the local nightclub and watch live bands perform and be entertained by how folks act after a few drinks. Dangerous? Some would say so, but I know myself and if I popped open a Budweiser it would sound just like a gun being cocked. The reasoning behind that would be because it would be just as lethal. When I was at my worse a doctor told me to quit drinking or die.....Guess what? I chose to die an alcohol death. I was on the highway to hell.... No wait a minute....I was already there. I wish I could give what I received on 4-1-2003. But miracles are hard to come by and I don't possess the magic to make them happen. That has to come from within yourself. Thanks for reading and hopefully someone will get something out of this post. Don't Drink.......OK?
Old 03-09-2005, 09:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

i heard this tonight at a meeting

and thought it fitting here.
We don't promise to open the doors to heaven, but we do promise to open the gate of Hell to let you out!!!
no I don't think Ill drink today, go back to that hell, no thanks!!!!!!