Unavoidable success

Old 03-05-2005, 10:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Doug

Unavoidable success

You cannot avoid being successful. The things you have fully committed yourself to achieving, you have achieved.
The things you have truly expected of yourself have become real. The life you lead is exactly what your thoughts and actions up to now have succeeded at creating.

Yes, you are successful, for it is your very nature. The question is -- successful at what?

Have your thoughts, commitments, expectations, and actions succeeded at creating the life you desire, or have they succeeded at avoiding it? If the success that you've already achieved has not brought you to where you want to be, then you can adjust your approach.

You have successfully brought yourself to this point. And you can successfully go from here to any place you choose.

What you truly expect of yourself will come to be, and what you fully commit to achieving will happen, just as it always has. So always remember to choose the very best, and you can make it so.

Old 03-05-2005, 12:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To Life!

That is breathtaking in its intensity!
Such an inspiration!!!
Thank you for sharing.
Shalom!
Old 03-06-2005, 05:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Wow, Doug, that makes me think.

I have been very successful at being an addict, and my decisions made that so. Now I want to make better decisions, and be successful and being sober.

ChrisMan