Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > All About Recovery > What is Recovery?
Reload this Page >

Cat died,sister in hospital,I go to jail,and 13 y old stepson cought with drugs!!

Cat died,sister in hospital,I go to jail,and 13 y old stepson cought with drugs!!

Old 02-25-2005, 08:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I choose to live

I had a lot of troubles this week and I feel so full of it...And I'm verry afraid...Tuesday Gothan died...And yesterday I found out that my sister is in hospital with pneumonia and a virus...We can't visit her...Yesterday I also found out I have to go to jail for one year (this time for real)...(becos of the things that I done while drunk)But I took me a lawyer and hope everything will turn out fine(my bf and some people say that I don't have to go to jail)but Kel ...my lawyer and me arent to sure bout that... After founding this out my stepson Pablo came to us sayin' he did something realy stupid and didn't dare to go to his mother...He's 13 years old and has been cought dealing
weed at school...He wasn't the only one...They've been caught with quiete a few...But he and some others where dealing it...Now the big problem is that he told the school that he stole it from his stepfather(witch is true)...But becos it ain't allowed here to smoke in the presence of children the danger is there that if the school makes a case of it and even call the cops...He would not be allowed to live with his mother nomore...And also not here(with my case goin on)...But that he would be put in a childhome...And realy in a way he' s a very nice guy...All things came together...But this time I kept rather calm...I'm in Hypnotherapy too now since a few weeks and it seems that it works...We are working on the fact that I can relax in stressfull situations...And in a way I did...But I'm so nervous...Thanks for your support...Oh yeah Gothan had a nice indian funeral (a real ceremony)(my mother and neece and nephew are in the indian scouts) And he's got a nice grave in my mothers garden...(it's not allowed but our law is so strange bout it...The doctor can give the dead animal with you ...but you're not allowed to bury it in your garden or in the nature)He looked rather good and I putted pictures in the box with him of all the other cats and one from me and Bruno...I also putted the toys that I gave with him when he left home and went to the doctor sundayevening...I feel so bad bout all things..I didn't even had the time to mourn in a descent way or some other things came my way...All kind of feelings come together...Really I'm so afraid to go to jail..I'm really to sensitive for that...Don't think I would survive it...But even with al those problem...I don't want to drink...Love from Stefanie...
Old 02-25-2005, 08:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Learning to love me.

Oh my goodness, when it rains it pours!! I am sorry you are having all of this to deal with at one time Stefanie. I'm so glad that you don't want to drink. That would only make it worse. I hope that your lawyer can help you in some way avoid jail time. Can your stepson get drug counseling at school? My prayers are with you and your family these days Stefanie.
Old 02-25-2005, 09:08 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Chy

((((Stef))))
Old 02-25-2005, 10:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I choose to live

So...Pablo's mother just phoned...And said that the school didn't even phoned them...I think that's a rather wrong attitude of the school...But Anyhow...I've got a little luck luck today:In 20 minutes The movie Escape from Alcatraz with Clint Eastwood starts on the television...I have to keep my eyes wide open...Maybe I can learn some tricks (lol)...You see I still can laugh with it...
Old 02-25-2005, 11:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

(((Stef)))

Prayers and best wishes with you and your family!

ChrisMan
Old 02-25-2005, 01:46 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

((((((aries))))))) you done all you could for your cat, and you know he is in heaven. okay now for your sister. i have that nasty flu for about 5 weeks and in turned into bronchitis and then i got a virus and no one could be around me as well, because i was contagious. but i wanted to be left alone and just lay there, i am sure your sister will be fine, she is in my prayers. I am studying law and just like with dr's the lawyer wants you to expect the worse. they prepare you for that. I am really going to pray that you don't have to, you have been through so much. I feel like i know you and i really care about you!!!! GOD BLess and think positive(GOD can do anything). your stepson needs help and he can learn by watching how drugs has effected your life and you can be an example to him. he needs to tell his mom, though. keep your head up!!! dot
Old 02-25-2005, 02:07 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
In Memory Of

((( Steph ))) Keep the faith, Bless ^ Trish
Old 02-26-2005, 12:16 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Old and in the Way

Prayers for you and your family Stef. That courage you're showing will bring you through it.
Old 02-26-2005, 01:18 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
I choose to live

My parents phoned me ...They told me my sister could come home next tuesday..For the rest I try to relax...And yes I think bout booz...Bout what it could do to me when I should drink now...It would be dramatic cos all will come out and I'm sure I would make accident..No I don't want to drink...I don't feel to drink...And I ain't gonna drink...Instead of it all I make a lot of fruit and vegetable juices these days...Thanks all for your nice replies...Love from Stefanie
Old 02-26-2005, 03:58 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Stefanie,
Im so sorry that you are going through all of this.But keep the faith,and dont give up!!
I am sending prayers your way.

We have something here in Missouri called house arrest...do you have it there?
You are in jail in your home with a tracking device on your ankle.It is for non violent offenders.Maybe your lawyer can check into it.

BTW...Escape From Alcatraz is one of my favorite movies!

Keep your head up! ((((HUGS))))
Old 02-26-2005, 05:42 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
cj.
Mending

(((((Stefanie)))))

You have such a wonderful sense of humor and I love that your outlook on your troubles is quite positive. You have worked so hard to make changes for yourself and it shows. I still think you are one cool lady!!

Peace
cj
Old 02-26-2005, 06:12 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
I choose to live

[QUOTE=boop64132]Stefanie,
We have something here in Missouri called house arrest...do you have it there?
You are in jail in your home with a tracking device on your ankle.It is for non violent offenders.Maybe your lawyer can check into it.
QUOTE]Yes I thought bout it last night...Monday I phone my lawyer and ask him if they still do that..But I don't think so because a lot of people cheated with that...(There's a trick to turn it of)..
Old 03-08-2005, 08:40 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Aries: I too feel the same way as everyone else here, please don't take a chance with your sobriety. I have tried in the past only to find myself back where I didn't want to be. I will pray for all of your situations that they will be resolved. Stay strong.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:06 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

How's it going Stef?...you are in my prayers.

ChrisMan
Old 03-11-2005, 08:00 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

Stef,

Sending you prayers as well. All these prayers wont go unanswered :xmasu

You pray as well

chris
Old 03-12-2005, 09:55 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

How are things???

Stef, I have been praying for you and your family!!! please let us know how you are doing...Love, Dot