90 days sober and goin' sober CRAAZY!!!

Old 02-16-2005, 09:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I choose to live

90 days sober and goin' sober CRAAZY!!!

Hello all...I don't spend so much time here on the SR last weeks becos I'm very busy with my poems and I am on some poetry forums now...But I think a lot bout you guys...How you helped me..And I find that if it goes good I also have to let you know.. The point is now..I was a completely crazy drunk...But now that I'm sober for 90 days I'm goin' crazy too..I mean I was working on a new life and I do it very literely...In december(I was a month sober)I let me shoot 5 more earrings in my rightear (that makes 7 till now)I'm planning to let shoot one more next month...This week I bought a colorshampoo so my hair is now completely red (it goes away after 24 times of washing)I never done that and I don't even know if I like it...but it gives me the opartunaty to experiment a little bit with my make up..And I use blue lipstick now instead of the darkred I usualy use...I bought some fake eyelashes (don't wear them everyday but I wear them)I always wore a feather in my hair...I still do but now I found an hairclip with a car upon...So now I'm also walkin' around with a car on my head..Now I'm also planning to put a little diamond on my front tooth...I wonder does anybody else have a sugestion what I can change...Yes you might all think I'm goin' sober crazy...you know something...You're right...But I realy like it..And at least now I know what I'm doin'.........(do I ? lol)Anyhow I wish you all a lot of strength to stay a way from the booz and drugs...And if you might go sober crazy...You will find out that it's really fun...maybe next thing I try to find out is how to make a dress out of toiletpaper (any sugestion? lol) :Terrific :insane Love from Stefanie
Old 02-16-2005, 09:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

If your going crazy, it sounds like a joyful trip.

Tracy
Old 02-17-2005, 04:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
cj.
Mending

(((((Stefanie)))))

Congratulations on reaching 90 days!! It was nice to see your post and hear that you are doing well. Sounds like you are having a whole lot of fun in recovery. Good for you!! We are not meant to become boring ol' serious people.

I love that you are trying new things and I sometimes wish that I was a young person growing up in todays current fads and fashion. I like the look of some piercings, so I got my nose pierced 2 years ago. I would love to have more but I am 42 years old and have to show some maturity and restraint (hahaha)! I also wear some of the types of clothes that my my daughters wear, because I can! They are much more comfortable and stylish than what I wore when I was younger.

I am now considering getting a tattoo when my daughter gets hers (this summer) and who knows what's next?!!

Take care and have fun!!
cj.
Old 02-17-2005, 05:19 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Learning to love me.

I think it's wonderful that you are doing all of these things. If it makes you happy, then DO THEM!! I am so happy for you!! Congratulations on your 90 days sober. WOW!! You are quite an inspiration Stefanie.
What a cause for celebration. I agree with CJ. We shouldn't become boring old people. We are given a new chance at life, let's make it as fun and fiery as we can!! So live it up and enjoy. ((HUGS))
Old 02-17-2005, 04:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I choose to live

So it looks like you all like to join me in makin' a TPdress...(lol)....Great
Old 02-17-2005, 08:55 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Huh?