Lucas: My Story today

Old 12-24-2004, 01:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
YOU CAN DO IT..(Adam Sandler)

Lucas: My Story today

Hello all,
Its Christmas eve And I am having a hard time sleeping, its been since Dec 14th that I last used , relapsed!
It was 3 weeks before that I relapsed, and 3 weeks earlier I was fresh out of Yakima’s sundown treatment center.

Im writing to day because I need to, Its been a great week. But now Im getting scared because it was an AWESOME week the first 2 times I relapsed. So I hope I learned that when I feel good, its time to think about it cuz Im getting ready to use!
I am taking precautions. Taking my kids with me when I go somewhere (x-mas shopping, to a friends to say Merry x-mas or wherever, even to the stupid mini mart store! But it has to be done!
This time of the year is hard for me. I lost my dad, step dad and best friend that was like a brother to me. And its this time of the year that I think about them most because in the old days it was us having a good time and having EACHOTHER to be with during the holidays.
I have a new family now. But I do miss those guys. I REALLY, REALLY Do think they are watching over me because I have had too many miracals happened the last couple months to show me they are and want me to stay clean and sober.

I mean I have had one weird experience after another happen to me lately that I cannot explain and no one else could have done these things. No one human anyways.. AND NO I AM NOT A BIG ALIAN BELIEVER! Lol I do think we are not alone. I just need proof before I WILL ADMIT we are not alone…. Lol

Back to my story, I am so greatful that whoever has helped me see things differently will keep helping me till I can do it on my own… its hard.. very hard.. but.. I CAN DO IT ALL NIGHT LONG! And day and afternoon.. what is it that I CAN DO??
NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Silly people! Lol

Ok Im headin to bed. You all have a Very Merry Christmas and a
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Its now 1:44 am X-mas eve!
Good night ya’ll
And thank you for reading my brain!
18yod
Old 12-24-2004, 03:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
1 bite&all resistance crumbles

Good luck - you CAN do it. I know that feeling all too well...feeling great, on top of world and then BAM! Drinking getting drunk comes naturally! well done on the precautions...and yes your loved ones are totally behind you and looking out for you! Keep going! minute by minute! It's worth it. MErry christmas!