Early Riser Check-in Thread Part 18

Old 07-23-2022, 10:51 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Val, the little small town activities sound wonderful where you live. I love that they have local parades,etc. How fun! You needed the sleep. I slept in a bit too. Tired. I have to to to get my back ablation tomorrow kind of early. So that is a day or two I won't be able to do much.
SG, I get the gallon size. I try to drink a cup a day, but don't make it every day. It tastes horrible. I just chug it down and do a little glass of something, juice/water after to get the taste out of my mouth. It is is supposed to be very good for bleeding ulcers. Just good in general. I guess my sister drinks it too.
Take care all. Have a wonderful day. ☮💟💖💥💞
Old 07-24-2022, 12:10 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Quit 4/17/15

Up at 2:00 am, far ahead of my work alarms.

TGIF!

Have a good Sunday all!
Old 07-24-2022, 12:12 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Quit 4/17/15

Old 07-24-2022, 06:21 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

No sleep in today. I am hanging out on the patio with the critters this morning. We received a lot of rain yesterday afternoon and more overnight so we are all happy in the backyard universe. Only mid 70’s forecast also helps.

Nothing planned except a grocery store run before 11:00. The neighborhood fills up with parking. A lot of my neighbors charge to park in their yards. I could cleanup ha ha!

Happy Friday SG and a good day for everyone.
Old 07-24-2022, 03:43 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Val, you must be pretty close to the store and they must not have too much parking, I guess. I loved Tallahassee so much because it was a small town and things are different. I'd never lived in a small town, always right outside of big cities, Chicago, Dallas, SF, and I just adored the small town/college town atmosphere. I went to Mt. Shasta for the 4th one year and it was soo cool. This little town, no crowds, just nice areas to see art shows, parades, that's a small town too. I thought it was fun. So glad you got rain!
SG, happy Friday! Get some rest if you can!
💥💌💖☮💞
Old 07-25-2022, 05:46 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Quit 4/17/15

We could use a dash of that rain Val. Still very dry here.

Here is to the start of a great week all!
Old 07-25-2022, 09:27 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

I have my ablation today, so I haven't been able to eat and I'm a little grumpy. I should have picked up some gatorade. For some reason they let you drink that and water up to a couple of hours before. i'm still drinking water, even though I have to go in about an hour. I'm kind of nervous.
Love and peace to all of you. 💖💥💌☮💞
Old 07-25-2022, 12:37 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Early riser and extremely late poster. Plus I went back to bed and was a late riser in one day.

SG even with constant rain it is dry here. It was downright chilly under the blanket weather last night. We all need rain and I’m afraid we are under the global warming dome.

Aly I’m thinking of you and hoping your ablation goes well.

A good Monday to all.
Old 07-26-2022, 06:17 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Quit 4/17/15

Good luck with the ablation Aly!

We had five minutes of rain yesterday. Actually used my wipers briefly.

Best wishes for a good day all!
Old 07-26-2022, 08:01 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Awake early but went back to bed again. Sitting outside and enjoying the 68 degree weather. Maybe some rain this afternoon and cooler temps thankfully. SG my drivers side wiper needs replaced and I forget as I rarely use it.

Nothing on my day planner that I don’t own anyway. Just relaxing with the critters.

How are you doing Aly?

A good Tuesday to everyone.

Old 07-26-2022, 09:20 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

I'm hanging in there, thank you for asking, my friends. s. I feel a little weird after my procedure. It was really painful for some reason. Maybe because I waited so long to get one. My back is still a bit sore. I have to go for my 31 migraine botox shots on Thursday. So worth it. I missed my last time and I've been sufferring. They all take a little while to work so I have to wait.
Sending love to you all. Just love you both and CK too. Hope she comes back around.
💖☮
Old 07-27-2022, 02:09 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Quit 4/17/15

I hope the shots help Aly, and that your back pain lessons!

Val, I filled all my feeders yesterday and enjoyed a yard full of birds and squirrels and deer yesterday. I really do feel good giving back to nature.

Back to work today.

Best wishes all!
Old 07-27-2022, 08:02 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

.The whole town shuts down this afternoon for the locals time out. It used to be a bar crawl downtown. The streets were blocked off with open containers allowed. That doesn’t happen these days even here.! My Gdaughter’s daycare is closed so she is here today. I thought about going up to the carnival but the weather is not looking good. Cold with thunderstorms predicted.

SG she has fed the squirrels enough peanuts for the whole winter this morning. I have a wildlife feeding ground in the backyard.

Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Old 07-27-2022, 08:35 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  

Thank you for the good wishes. I love you all put up feeders in your yard. We don't have a yard, just a porch full of flowers and plants. I see hummingbirds and an occasional bee. One of our SR friends is into saving the bees this year, very cool.
I have to take my mom to the doctor today and the library and the grocery store. I hope I can make it! I've been struggling with a lot of anxiety lately and things are harder when I'm anxious.
Have a great day you two! Love you both very much! 💖💦☮💟💞
Old 07-27-2022, 11:58 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  
Quit 4/17/15

Back to early opening shifts today and tomorrow. Then I took another weekend off! Last hurrah of the summer for me.

Have a good day all!
Old 07-28-2022, 07:31 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Have a great couple of days off, SG!! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more!
Love to you all.
Off to get my botox shots later.
Old 07-29-2022, 12:08 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Quit 4/17/15

Up at 2:45 am for work. Hit the snooze button a couple of times. We actually got thunderstorms and some rain last night. It felt strange.

Have a good day all!
Old 07-29-2022, 06:47 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  

Have a good day at work, SG. I thought you were getting some time off.
Val, hope all is well. Thinking of you.
Love and peace to you all, my favorite peeps. I'm up early and about to start my laundry. Fun, fun. Have a great day all.
💗💥☮💌💞
Old 07-29-2022, 08:34 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  

All is well here Aly. I should do some laundry myself.

This week has been crazy with my daughter and her friends wanting to park here because I live right by the park with the carnival, rodeo and night concerts. My oldest Gson will be parked here today. I don’t really mind but then I’m trapped. There is a pad by the alley but apparently my landlady let my neighbor put his motorcycle trailer there. That is annoying as heck right now and rude.

SG we have had thunderstorms every afternoon. I do hope you get more moisture. It’s been a hot dry summer for sure.

Happy Friday to everyone.
Old 07-30-2022, 07:10 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  

Love and peace to my favorite people. I was up early this morning and can't get back to sleep. Glad this headache I woke up with is not from imbibing!
Have a great Friday all.