everyone annoys me

Old 08-08-2016, 06:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

everyone annoys me

Im not working the program right now, I'm trying to get myself back into the rooms. Im still sober and not a newcomer. maybe i just need to vent. Lately everyone has been annoying me . The way people drive, political opinions on social media, family, people who throw cigarette butts out their car window, it seems everyone is offended over something nowadays. I'm tired of all the whining, the list can go on . I'm grateful that i don't want to drink over this but I've been very stressed out , i been exercising and praying but it still seems i been having a short fuse with allot of people. There is going to be people that annoy the hell out of you i was just wondering how you handle it when you don't agree with someone.Thanks for letting me vent
Old 08-08-2016, 10:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Redmayne

...his view...

'Man is not disturbed by things but his view of things,' - Epictetus

Your view is is contained in your opinion, judgement or perception of those things beyond your control, by using the very things you do control...change your perception, change your mind...

'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference,...

Which is what the Serenity Prayer is all about ...