View Poll Results: Did you know me when my user-name was still "Broken_Faery"?
Yes!
40.00%
No...
40.00%
Uhhh...
20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Feeling alright.

Old 07-16-2004, 10:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Feeling alright.

<font face="OCR A Extended"><font size="1">Hello. It's Teena, formerly <b>Broken_Faery</b> on this site.

Just thought I'd update on my progress and such!

So, the move to FL is coming quite soon. I'll probably be saying goodbye to my town, and state, in around 3 weeks. We finally have a buyer for the house, although we are still having another (2nd) open house on Sunday (I'm not quite sure if this means tomorrow?). See, the buyer is offering $312,000 although we originally were asking (too much) $345,000. So we haggled with her but she did say that 312 was the highest she could go. If we got $320-325,000 we'd be happy and take it, but unfortunatley, as you can see, she is not budging. We are hoping not to loose her before Sunday, and I sure hope that we get a better off although I'd feel bad for her... I mean hey, $312,000 is a pretty penny. :smileeek:

Almost a month ago I broke up with my boyfriend Rob, who actually ended up calling me for the first time since then a couple of days ago. It is obvious he misses me and such, but I do think us breaking up was for the best. To make a long story short he and I are both not very stable people, therefore we have power to (not intentionally) drag each other down into a mutual depression. I will admit, I <b>do</b> miss him, but I would like to see where my life takes me in FL.

What else? I really don't know. I havn't done drugs for around 10 months now, with only 1 slip up, which is pretty good.

I hope all my friends out there are well

<b>Stay safe!</b>
Old 07-26-2004, 07:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Chy

Hi and welcome back! But..... I can barely read your post. Can you enlarge the font please?
Old 07-26-2004, 07:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Dan

Hello again!
Old 07-26-2004, 08:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Gold Member

Chy I can read the dollar amount just fine! LOL!!!