Just chillin (and rockin)

Old 07-09-2004, 11:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just chillin (and rockin)

it seems i cant completely stay away from SR, but oh well. i cut my net time way down, so that is great! well, at least its great for an ocd person, haha.

pretty much im just chillin. i bought a hottub (had a bit of a shopaholic episode) and a new cymbol for my drum set. im coming up on 18 months and im doing what ive got to do. ive had a few runins with old playmates, but whats new. they're not going anywhere, haha. and neither am i.

i took splen's advice and started taking blue green algae and i feel super. a week ago, i became a lacto ovo vegetarian and i feel very healthy from doing that. excersize and meds also help. havent had many cravings in awhile. i had a few cravings the other day but i literally laughed at myself when i thought of the consequences.

ive had a few backlashes from old legal crap, but its really just running in more circles that are meaningless ... my first reaction is "who cares", but i really do care. its not causing me much stress, but it is making me want to leave this city. i would like a fresh start. but thats not going to happen for a long time so fooey. and plus, im the one who got myself into this predicament and blaming is just ridiculous. theres no one to blame but me! hah!

well, besides that things are chillin. im working on getting into an anger management class and doing a lot of journaling and reading the bible/praying. i cant wait til the 17th! okay dokay. im off to rock.
Old 07-10-2004, 01:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Little Girl Found

Hey there!!! It's good to see you back. I know what you mean about our pasts comming back to haunt us. I sometimes wish I could just change my Social Security Number...then all would be solved! Hey, maybe if I witness some heinous crime or if I could find some mobster to rat on, I could be put in the Witness Protection program and live my life as a totally different person. LOL. Right. My issues mainly deal with my credit...so I really shouldn't complain. I have no criminal or bad driving records, so I'm pretty lucky.
Anyways...glad you decided to stick around and share your ESH, even if it's only for a little while.

Danielle
Old 07-10-2004, 05:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
ted
OH SH!T

HEY YOU ROCKIN ROCKSTER.GOOD TO SEE YOUR DOING WELL.
YOU ARE MISSED AROUND HERE YA KNOW.
CHILLIN IS GOOD,I'M DOING SOME OF THAT MYSELF THESE DAYS.
I'M NOT TRYING TO RULE THE WORLD THESE DAYS.
NOT NEAR AS MUCH WORK AND STRESS.
BE COOL MY FRIEND...............LOVE YA,ted
Old 07-10-2004, 05:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
RE-member- DONT QUIT!

Hey (((DOT))) good to see your still rocking in the distance, and glad you are enjoying yourself. miss ya
Old 07-13-2004, 05:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Aladinsane

Good to hear from yah every once in a while lil sis. The past will always haunt us, it tends to do that. But it isn't who we now are, just merely a part.
Aladinsane
Old 07-13-2004, 06:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

((((squirrel, ted, mike, alad))))

you guys rock. things have much improved. i have focused my net time on the drums and ive got an audition on friday for a metal band. i am very excited.

i have had a lot of runins with old playmates recently. one just got out of prison and he has a bit of a God complex thing going on. its okay though. i just wish i could get like a total and complete makeover and change all my features so i wouldnt be recognized by drunk baffoons who wear those janky wife beater tops to show off their prison physique. i told my mom about what was going on and that i was thinking of high tailing it to florida, LOL ... she said "dont worry, they'll probably be dead in a few months anyway" ... akward silence ...

on saturday is my 18 months. im stoked! i will find out if i get in the band on friday (i think) and if i get in (which i should) it will be a doubly rocking weekend! i just worry sometimes that i will let mr. God complex ruin my dreams of rocking. then i have to just push that nonsense aside and keep on moving forward. its not easy though. i hate feeling intimidated just because of the fact that im female and i live in a certain place. but the beat must go on ... and it shall.

thanks very much for the encouragement squirrel, ted, mike and alad. its much appreciated. now im off to rock out more. they say i have to practice 3hr a day 5 days a week. but its so much fun!

hugs and prayers and many thanks,

dotster

ps keep a rockin
Old 07-13-2004, 07:23 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
ted
OH SH!T

((((DRUMMIN DOTSTER))))
GLAD TO HEAR 18 MONTHS,TO COOL.
LOTS OF HARD WORK I'M SURE.
ALL I CAN SAY THAT IT'S A PLEASURE KNOWING YOU JESS.
YOU JUST KEEP GETTIN IT GIRL,I'M WITH YOU.
..........LOVE YOU,ted