7/4/04 Change is good !!

Old 07-04-2004, 08:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

7/4/04 Change is good !!

Today's thought is:

The reality is that changes are coming . . .They must come. You must share in bringing them.
--John Hersey

Change. It's scary. It's hard. It's needed. Sometimes it feels good; other times it feels bad. But one thing is for sure: it keeps on happening.

Just when our life seems settled, it changes. We can't stop life. We can't stay this age forever. The world changes. Life moves on. There are always new things to do and learn.

Change means we're always beginners in some ways. We need to ask for wisdom and courage. We get it by listening, by praying, by meditating. When we ask, our Higher Power will teach us to be part of good changes.

Prayer for the Day

Higher Power, help me believe that Your plans call for good changes.

Action for the Day

Today I'll think about the changes in my life. I've lived through a lot. I'll be okay when more changes come, with God's help. I can keep on growing.
Old 07-04-2004, 11:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

accepting change is not always easy, but the benefits reaped outweigh the feeling felt. and although not all change takes us where we want to be for the moment it is all a part of this cosmic life we live and a part of our 'path' to get us to the end of our road. we don't always understand why certain changes happen, but God is in control. He knows what He is doing. so i embrace change with you and will accept it and know that it all happens for a reason
Audra