Zodiac signs are you typical

Old 04-05-2007, 05:18 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Wow ZEncat! YOu're a Multi-slacker?? Ooooh, I used to dream of being a multi-slacker!

I'm just an Aquarian uni-slacker......
Old 04-05-2007, 08:28 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

hey I Am 100% Genuine Sagitarius Woman.... And Proud Of It.... A Xmas Angelllllll...... Lol

Last edited by katwomankc; 04-05-2007 at 08:29 AM. Reason: HIT O INSTEAD OF0
Old 04-09-2007, 09:19 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

I don't follow horoscopes because, in my research, I've come to the conclusion that God created the stars and named the constellations long before demonic forces corrupted the meanings of the stars and beguiled naive and susceptible people into superstitious, predicting-the-future addictions to horoscopes. I don't call 900 numbers either or engage in the occult.

Now before someone goes off complaining to an admin, which has happened to me in the past when I dare to express a different view, understand that I am expressing my belief and opinion sincerely.

I am being courteous and respect your right to believe, do, and express your beliefs and likewise ask that you respect my right to have and express my opinion which is different than yours in this case. Thank you and have a great day.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:40 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

I'm an aquarius, the water carrier. I wish that's all I carried...
Old 04-12-2007, 08:51 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Triple Scorpio

Yep thats right! I fit the scorpio discription just about to a tee. I've had to work hard @ the negative sides of myself, character defects some would say. I'm becoming an evolved Scorpio "sittin' loose in the saddle of life". Just watching the river flowing by!

Last edited by riverman; 04-12-2007 at 08:53 AM. Reason: added Just watching the river flowing by!
Old 04-12-2007, 10:19 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

I'm a Libra

The symbol for Libra is the scales, which stand for justice and equality.

'I BALANCE' is the motto for Libra. You like harmony in your relationships and surroundings; anything that clashes upsets you, whether it's people or a colour scheme. You appreciate beauty in all its forms.

You are fair-minded and like to weigh up all the pros and cons before making a decision. You're also charming and diplomatic and have a flair for bringing people together, whether it's for marriage, business or a dinner party.

You are intellectual and enjoy a good argument, where you're always ready to put the opposite point of view. You love company but are happiest in a partnership.

Sometimes your wish to get things right can make you seem indecisive and your reluctance to act, lazy.

You are the peacemakers of the zodiac.

Yep, this pretty much describes me to a "T". I was actually born 6 weeks early & should've really been a scorpio. At times, I see traits of that sign in me, as well.