It is the Pain of Love that Increases my Rapture

Old 07-02-2004, 09:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LoneFIREWalkingHorse

Arrow It is the Pain of Love that Increases my Rapture

Oh watch what one goes through when finding or looking for the answers that are right there--empathy fully steps into light. Feeling, longing, wanting, holding, and reaching for the only answer that ever made sense. We are not alone, no matter how alone one must feel--it is through the alone time and going through the feelings of loneliness that one can reach solitude (the state of being comfortable by ones self alone). It when solitude is reached that a working relationship has been established with a Power Greater than ones self.
I have walked this journey, and continue to walk on a daily basis. It is when I see the pain of one and reach out when the pain of the love I feel radiate through me to the one reaching out that increases the rapture of the empathy and compassion of the answers given to me freely and lovingly by a Power Greater than myself. At some point in time in our lives it is necessary to feel that aloneness...only to come into the light that we are not alone no matter how alone we might feel. Walking into solitude and in turn being able to radiate the love that was so freely and lovingly given to us in that time we awakened to find we where not alone at all. It is through this action step that another can find solitude.

Prayers and Blessing to all who read this....whether it makes sense or not. Think of how it felt when someone reached to us in our time of need--the person who reached out had found solitude, they might not have know it but they did...otherwise they would not have been able to help us, and help us come to understand we are never alone, no matter how alone once felt.

LoneFIREWalkingHorse