Lift Your Head High

Old 08-06-2007, 04:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Lift Your Head High

Where there is great difficulty, there are also great opportunities. Where there is sorrow, there is also much possibility for real joy.

In places of darkness, even a small light can make an enormous positive difference. When the situation seems hopeless, that's precisely when acting on hope can turn things around.

The greatest achievements often have their origins in the most complicated and perplexing problems. By accepting the possibility of dreadful failure, people are able to create magnificent success.

When it seems that no options remain, that's when a breakthrough is about to happen. Each setback along the way makes the eventual success that much more precious and valuable.

No matter how good or how difficult life may be now, there is always a realistic and accessible way to make it better. For you can learn, you can adapt, you can grow stronger, and you can take effective action to move forward.

Whatever may be, whatever may happen, lift your head high with thankfulness and enthusiasm. For when you so choose, the best is yet to come.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:11 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

In places of darkness, even a small light can make an enormous positive difference. When the situation seems hopeless, that's precisely when acting on hope can turn things around.
I have made some of my best decisions in moments of darkness. That's when I "notice" the light and can move toward it. Hindsight has made me no longer afraid to wait for the answer and then do my part to act on it. And I am grateful.

Hugs