Keep Moving

Old 08-03-2007, 02:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Keep Moving

When the path becomes difficult, that's no reason to give up. In fact, it means you're making real progress.

The mountain becomes more rugged and steep the closer you get to the summit. Keep going, keep climbing, keep making the effort, and soon you'll find yourself reaching the top.

The challenges you encounter are unquestionable proof that you're making a positive difference. Make use of those challenges, not as an excuse to stop, but rather as a platform from which to push forward.

For the greatest achievements come in response to the greatest challenges. When the going gets rough, you are most certainly in the presence of profound opportunity.

When there is much that must be done, there is enormous value waiting to be created. Step boldly forward and claim that value.

Whatever may come, whatever may seem to block your path, choose to keep moving. There are truly magnificent rewards just on the other side of your persistent efforts.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

For the greatest achievements come in response to the greatest challenges. When the going gets rough, you are most certainly in the presence of profound opportunity.
How true that is for me. At my most difficult moments I have made some of my best decisions. I don't know why that is or why it takes these obstacles to make me think about a better path.

I've never been one to give up, lord knows we codie's don't give up or let go easily. But I know I am a survivor and not a victim and that today I can handle anything life hands me, and for that I am grateful.

Hugs
Old 08-03-2007, 10:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

QUOTE by Ann

When there is much that must be done, there is enormous value waiting to be created. Step boldly forward and claim that value.

I needed to hear that.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:02 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Thanks Ann once again I really neded this today.