Room For Improvement

Old 07-21-2007, 02:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Room For Improvement

There is always room for improvement. And the fact that there is, is truly a blessing.

There is always something new to be learned. There are always fresh ideas to be explored.

No matter how good life is, there are ways to make it even better. Love and joy and fulfillment do not ever get used up.

You can make today more beautiful, more productive, more meaningful than yesterday. And you can make tomorrow even better.

Each moment is another opportunity to create new value. Each day is yours to fill with positive experience.

Whether you've been up or you've been down, whether life is now good or not so good, this is the time to make it better. Make a little improvement, and then a little more, and keep reaching higher and higher.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

"More will be revealed..." my sponsor used to tell me, and I'd think the lessons must just be endless and I felt like I would never "get it".

Somewhere along the way I began to feel grateful for the lessons and embrace each new one that came along. And my life just kept getting better and better.

Today I would not change lives with anyone on earth. In spite of all I have been through and all the pain along the way, I am in a place today that would never be possible without having experienced what I did. And I am grateful and still learning.

Hugs