Take Care of You

Old 07-10-2007, 02:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Take Care of You

First, take good care of yourself. When you do, there is no limit to the value you can create for all the other people in your life and your world.

Begin each day by being good to yourself. When you are the best you can be, that's when you have the most to give.

Find the real joy that lives in each moment, and allow yourself to be filled with it. Your joyful approach to life can make a world of positive difference for everyone around you.

Find and fulfill those things that bring you enjoyment and real satisfaction. It is in those things that you can bring great value to the world.

There's a reason why it feels so good to feel good. It encourages you to do what you do best.

Be good to you, and you'll become a more interesting, creative and productive person. Be good to you, and you'll have what it takes to truly make a difference in the lives of others.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I needed to hear that today!!!
Old 07-19-2007, 07:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It is hard sometimes to say "I need to do this for me." But when I remember the paradoz o fthe program:
You have to want it to have it
you have to have it to give it away
you have to give it away in order to keep it...."

Then it is easier to remember that I must take care of me first in order to be effective in working with others and in giving away what was so freely given to me....

thank you for this reminder